Calories per Serving
Under 30 Minutes
- 24 regular flour tortillas
- 4 cans STAGG® Classic Chili
- 12 ounces (375 g) shredded tasty cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (225 g) guacamole
- 1 1/2 cups (345 g) sour cream
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup (160 g) sliced spring onions
- Spread each of 12 tortillas with 1 cup chili; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Heat griddle. Cook quesadillas, turning once, until chili is hot and cheese is melted. Slice into wedges to serve. Top evenly with guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes and onions.