Calories per Serving
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 (425 g) can STAGG® Chili
- ¾ (100 g) cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey jack cheese blend
- 65 g sliced black olives, drained
- Shredded lettuce
- ½ cup (115 g) sour cream
- ½ cup (80 g) sliced spring onions
- Heat oven to 220°C. Using 8cm round cookie cutter, cut circles from tortillas. Press tortilla circles into cups of mini muffin pan.
- Spoon chili into each cup. Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until the tortilla cups are crisp and cheese is melted.
- Serve on bed of shredded lettuce with sour cream and green onions. Makes 16